Accommodation & Prices
Chalet Catherine; A stylish modern chalet with traditional features. A spacious lounge/bar with relaxing sofas, large TV screen to watch your favourite UK TV shows and dining room where you’ll be served wonderful food with stunning views of the Pléney. Please see below for room prices and further information;
*Prices Below are Fully Inclusive – Outlined In Detail On Our What’s Included Page*
Shared Occupancy Triple Room – Prices start from £1750 (price based on a single bed in a shared triple room)
Shared Occupancy Twin Room – Prices start from £1900 (price based on a single bed in a shared twin room)
Single Occupancy – Prices start from £2850 (price based on single occupancy of a King Size room)
A 30% deposit is required to secure your place on the retreat, with the remaining 70% payable 40 days prior to the Retreat start date.
We offer a 5% discount for payment made in full.
*All payment & refund policies are clearly outlined in our T&C’s*
With comfortable sofas, chairs, UK TV channels and views of the mountains the lounge area provides the perfect place to socialise with the group, or to just sit back and relax. The double doors at the back of the lounge open up onto a large outside terrace, which provides stunning views of the mountains.
In the open plan dining/kitchen area you can see the chef create the wonderful food you’ll be eating during your retreat. The dining room will be used for all meal times, which will vary slightly depending on the type of day planned for our run-retreaters.
All bedrooms are en-suite and individually styled, comfortable 1000 pocket spring beds, white Egyptian cotton bed linen, throws, fluffy towels, bath robes, toiletries and hair dryers. Shared rooms are either; twin or triple rooms. These options are for those people looking to share a room, but require their own bed.
All rooms are en-suite in the Chalet and the picture shows a typical bathroom at the Chalet Catherine. Some bathrooms have walk in showers, others have showers within a bath tub. If you have any specific requirements, then please make sure you communicate this with out team before arrival. During your stay you will be provided with; fluffy towels, bath robes, toiletries and hair dryers .
All twin bedrooms can be made up to King Size beds, so if you prefer your own space, there is the option to book your own room. There will be a supplement charge for single occupancy of a king room, please refer to our prices above for more information. All bedrooms are en-suite and individually styled, comfortable 1000 pocket spring beds, white Egyptian cotton bed linen, throws, fluffy towels, bath robes, toiletries and hair dryers.
The Chalet has it’s own cinema room, with comfy seating, a fridge and full ‘surround sound’. We will use the cinema room for our presentations and workshops during the week, but in the evening you can sit down, relax and choose something to watch from a large selection of movies.
The chalet also has it’s very own sauna and massage room. The sauna area will be used throughout the week for sports massage, but it will also be accessible for recovery & relaxation time for our run-retreaters.